- Ranking product expert in the field
- Develop troubleshooting plans and share internally and externally
Own the Trouble Shooting Guide and coordinates with other site’s
EICs on BKMs, etc.
- Support FOK installs with imperfect procedures to develop new
- Generate new procedures and training material for FOK systems
- Train the trainer on advanced topics, new procedures, FOK, etc.
- Coordinate with other roles within the Applications Team, HQ
- Act as the primary point of contact when something goes wrong
- Supports in identifying parts, improved spare parts catalogue and
adjust WINGS / OR warehouse stocking levels
- Technical BS or MS degree preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills required
- Ability to stay cool during heated customer escalations and
multitask under pressure
Engineer in Charge